Blind Mirth is returning to the Fringe 2015!
St Andrews’ first, best, and only improv troupe returns to Edinburgh with a range of hilarious games and witty comedy guaranteed to have you laughing until your sides ache! Blind Mirth will be performing 9pm, 8th – 22nd (not 16th) August at Paradise in the Vault. Follow us on twitter, facebook and tumblr.
Don’t miss the funniest hour at this year’s fringe!
You can get your tickets here
Book early to avoid disappointment!
‘Consistently sharp, funny and clever’ ***** (EdFringeReview.com)
‘A must-see performance’ **** (ThreeWeeks.co.uk).
Thank you for your interest in producing for Blind Mirth!
This month, we will be taking on the Media Producer– please see the job description below. This application will close 25th February, 2015.
As always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Job Description: Media Producer
– Coordination and creating the publicity campaigns for Blind Mirth’s weekly Monday night shows, special events throughout the Academic year and their Edinburgh Fringe run.
– This involves the creation of posters, cover photos, event, photos, profile pictures, flyers and being creative in terms of how to best market the group.
– You and the other producer for Blind Mirth must attend and tech all Blind Mirth shows and attend all rehearsals.
– You are also responsible for Blind Mirth’s online presence. This means maintaining and updating the Blind Mirth website, facebook page, and twitter account
– You may be asked by the group to make the occasional trailer to help promote certain events.
Bonus points for slipping a pun into one of your answers!
Blind Mirth will be performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this August!
We will be at theSpace on the Mile, Venue 39 from the 11th-23rd (not 17th) at 10:05 pm
Bring you iPods, your unwanted flyers and suggestions- can’t wait to see you there!
Facebook event with all of the details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1474142759499956/
Down in Who-ville
Liked Christmas a lot…
Charity Week is fast approaching, and as one of Islamic Society’s major events, they are having a fundraising Charity Dinner and Comedy Act with Blind Mirth!
Islamic Society invites you to join them dressed in your best attire for an evening of food, laughter and good company.
Venue: Jahangir Restaurant
Date: Wednesday 30th October
Time: 6:45pm – 9:00pm
Dress code: Formal
Tickets: We will be selling tickets alongside the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on Tuesday and Wednesday. Contact 07703762795 for more info.
All proceeds will go to the orphans and needy children around the world.
Come to Parliament Hall this Tuesday, 29 October, at 7.45 pm to see Blind Mirth face off against the Revue in this year’s Halloween debate.
Costumes are encouraged.
An ex-tennis pro carries out a plot to murder his wife. When things go wrong, he improvises a brilliant plan B.
Watch plan B unfold with Blind Mirth and Grace Kelly for FREE on Monday at 8pm in the Barron.
You’ll die laughing.
Release Date: 28 October 2013
Run Time: 60 minutes
Rating: PG-13 for scary moments and overwhelming laughter